I’ve used the Artline Decorite pens from my Upcrate box today to make this simple but nice sketch on a wooden white painted heart. I really love the Decorite pens they seem to work amazingly on different media bases and I love the wooden shapes. and am really into a wooden base art mood this week.
- Wooden heart shape from Hobbycraft.
- Bronze Artline Decorite Metallic. (Brush tip)
- Red Artline Decorite Metallic. (Bullet tip)
- Green Artline Decorite Metallic. (Brush tip)
- Faber-Castell Nothing else Metals.
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner.
- Press the Yellow green Decorite pens nib against the wooden heart so the tip makes a tear drop shape at the sides of the heart. Make sure the tip is facing towards the centre of the heart.
- Repeat previous time 2-3 times with the metallic green pen.
- Using the bronze pen press the nib against the heart with the tip pointing out from the heart.
- Leave to dry.
- Use the Silver pen to draw around the left side of some of the petal shapes you’ve made.
- Use the black pen to add the leaf veins and over part of the flower.
- Use the black pen to put little spots over the white section of the heart shapes.